Team eMerge recently sponsored the Keller Williams Gulf Coast States Region’s Commercial & Leadership Meeting in Covington, LA. The event consisted of approximately 80 commercial and residential Keller Williams’ leaders from the Gulf Coast States Region and was organized by Debora Murray, KW’s Gulf States Regional Leadership Representative.
Team eMerge's Natalie Guess with Buddy Norman and Debora Murray of Keller Williams Realty
One of the day’s highlights was a presentation by Buddy Norman, President of KW Commercial. Buddy is an amazing leader and trainer within the KW organization and his motivational and informative presentation at the event did not disappoint.
Team eMerge is pleased to be one of the newest vendors within the Keller William’s family. Offering comprehensive and effective e-marketing software and training, Team eMerge is available to speak at KW events regarding e-marketing industry topics such as:
• E-Marketing Your Listings;
• Effective Social Media in the Real Estate Market;
• Making Your E-Marketing KW Compliant;
• Using Auto-Responders for Communication & Time Mgt;
• Making Action Timelines Work for You;
• Building Strong Lead Lists for E-Marketing; and
• Other requested topics of interest
>> To learn more about eMerge, please visit EasyEmerge.com.
>> To schedule a product demonstration or request a KW speaking engagement, please contact:
Natalie Guess, VP of Sales & Marketing